The overall objective of the evaluation is to assess the extent to which the Program’s expected outcomes have been achieved. Specifically, the Consultant will:
- Assess the extent to which the overall and specific objectives of the Program have been realized.
- Assess the effectiveness of the strategies employed in implementing the Program.
- Examine and analyze the achieved results vis-à-vis the anticipated results.
- Review the relevance of the Program to the targets.
- Assess efficiency with regard to the implementation of the Program- How well various resources, including the personnel and financial resources etc. have been used creatively to achieve the stated objectives.
- Assess the Program’s sustainability.
- Document best practices and lessons learnt.
- Assess how local communities have participated and benefited from ACWICT’s work.
- Provide relevant recommendations based on the findings of the evaluation.
Download Full Document