- Boost Your Business
- Thanks to the employability program, I have a new career and new life goals
- Working from home is the best gift online work has provided me and my children
- The beautiful mechanic
- ACWICT Equips Over 4500 Young People With Online Work Skills Under The Ajira Digital Program.
- ACWICT featured on the The Aid and International Development Forum (AIDF) 2017 edition guide on “Solutions That Save Lives and Support Development”
- Digital opportunities abroad
- Photo Gallery: Vusha Girls Programme in action
- Microsoft Corporation and ACWICT Annual Kids code event
- Apply for Vusha Girls
- State set to train 1m youth in digital literacy project
- Ngazi Program’s 1st Graduation in Trans Nzoia County
- Success Story – Joyce Maina
- Ngazi Youth Empowerment program sets the pace for entrepreneurs in Busia County
- Changing mindsets is as important as giving young people opportunities
ACWICT is a Kenya-based ICT for Development (ICT4D) Organization whose mission is to promote women’s and youths’ access to and knowledge of ICTs as tools for sustainable development. ACWICT is managed by an independent competent board of trustees and a secretariat with qualified staff in areas of expertise. Our head office is based in Nairobi, with field offices in 9 counties across the country. The day to day activities at ACWICT are managed by an executive director who reports to the board of trustees.