Coding for Schools
Understanding computers and learning the basics of coding helps children to develop an appreciation of how things work. It also teaches them how software engineers use math in order to solve problems in a logical and creative way.
ABOUT CODING FOR SCHOOLS
If you want to set up children for academic success, teach them to code.
Especially for children from disadvantaged backgrounds, giving them the opportunity to learn coding gives them an advantage and sets them up for a successful future.
- Helps children learn to problem solve
- Gives kids a challenge and helps them develop resilience
- Teaches children how to think
- Expands their creativity
- Introduces them to STEM for future careers
- Helps children learn how to have fun with math