We develop curriculum tailored to the local context with a focus to improve the spirit of entrepreneurship for trainees. The materials and the curricula are intended to transfer both theoretical and practical skills in line with the overall strategy of the Program.
WHAT WE DELIVER
ACWICT has developed tools, learning materials and resources, and networks that would, with minimal review support the implementation of women and youth employability programs. Some of the tools and resources the organization has developed include training curriculum developed with flexibility to adapt to the labor market needs as well as training needs of young people at different levels of education; a robust job placements system that ensures that the young people, once trained are placed into jobs, internships and/or apprenticeships. ACWICT has also developed monitoring and evaluation tools to track key indicators and deliverables.
Our curriculum development includes;
- Course outline; objectives, target participants, trainers, course duration, training outcome, course topics, training methodology, testing and certification conditions
- Course structure and content: Time table and content for each training session/ module;
- Training material: key training material for the trainers/ facilitators and students, assignments, handouts, etc.
- Guidelines for mentorship network, follow-up and support
- Mapped career/work opportunities and recommendations on the priority areas